TGD and Fringe Physics
by Matti Pitkänen
Anomalies related to the classical Z0 force and gravitation
The notion of free energy many-sheeted space-time concept
The strange effects related with rotating magnetic systems
Did Tesla discover the mechanism changing the arrow of time?
Ufos, Aliens, and the New Physics
1. Basic ideas of TGD
- TGD as a Poincare invariant theory of gravitation
- TGD as a generalization of the hadronic string model
- Fusion of the two approaches via a generalization of the space-time concept
2. The five threads in the development of quantum TGD
- Quantum TGD as configuration space spinor geometry
- p-Adic TGD
- TGD as a generalization of physics to a theory of consciousness
- TGD as a generalized number theory
- Dynamical quantized Planck constant and dark matter hierarchy
3. The contents of the book
- Anomalies related to the classical weak force and gravitation
- The notion of free energy many-sheeted space-time concept
- Strange effects related to rotating magnetic systems
- Did Tesla discover the mechanism changing the arrow of time?
- Ufos, Aliens, and the New Physics
- TGD based view about dark matter
- The identification of long range classical weak gauge fields as correlates for dark massless weak bosons
- New effects related to the new space-time concept
- Some gravitational anomalies
- Anomalies related to Z0 force in astrophysical length scales
- Anomalies related to rotating systems
1.2. The new view about inertial and gravitational energy
- Two manners to circumvent the infinite vacuum energy
- Zero energy vacuum is matter-antimatter asymmetric
- Creation of matter from vacuum by annihilation of laser waves and their phase conjugates?
- Re-interpretation of TGD inspired cosmology
1.3. Some gravitational anomalies
- Anomalous time dilation effects due to warping as basic distinction between TGD and GRT
- Anomalies related to spinning astrophysical objects
1.4. Is electro-gravity possible in TGD framework?
- Classical gravitational fields for space-time surfaces for which CP2 projection corresponds to a homologically non-trivial geodesic sphere
- TGD does not predict anomalously large coupling of gravitation to classical gauge fields
- Gravito-Maxwell field associated with a dipole field
1.5. Allais effect and TGD
- Could gravitational screening explain Allais effect /p>
- Allais effect as evidence for large values of gravitational Planck constant?
- Could Z0 force be present?
1.6. Dark Z0 force in astrophysical length scales
- The regularities in radio active decay rates linked to astrophysical cycles
- Torsion fields or Z0 fields?
1.7. How to test the presence of the Z0 force in micrometer-millimeter length scale range?
- Scaling law for dark Z0 charges
- How to directly test the presence of classical Z0 force?
1.8. Appendix: Allais effect as manifestation of classical Z0 force?
- Screening of dark Z0 MEs emitted by Sun as an explanation of Allais effect?
- Quantitative picture
- Basic new elements of TGD ontology
- Could living systems teach us something about energy technology?
- Various anomalies as support for the picture
- Free energy anomalies
2.2. Basic ontology of TGD
- T(opological) G(eometro)D(ynamics) very briefly
- Many-sheeted space-time and the notion of field body
- The hierarchy of Planck constants and of dark matter
- Zero energy ontology
- p-Adic physics as physics of cognition and intentionality
2.3. Many-sheeted space-time, universal metabolic quanta, and plasmoids as primitive life forms
- Evidence for many-sheeted space-time
- Laboratory evidence for plasmoids as life forms
- Universal metabolic quanta
- Life as a symbiosis of plasmoids and biological life
2.4. Podletnov effect and Modanese-Podkletnov effect
- Modanese-Podkletnov effect
- Podkletnov effect
- Biefeld-Brown effect, lifters, corona wind, and Modanese-Podkletnov effect
2.5. New hydrogen technologies and new physics
- Anomalies related to the dissociation of water and hydrogen molecules
- The anomalies associated with the dissociation of water molecules
- The anomaly related to the thermal dissociation of molecular hydrogen
- Hydrino atoms, anyons, and fractional quantization in many-sheeted space-time
- An explanation of findings of Mills in terms of quantized Planck constant
- Could q-Laguerre equation relate to the claimed fractionation of the principal quantum number for hydrogen atom?
- Free energy from atomic hydrogen
2.6. Appendix: A generalization of the notion of imbedding space inspired by hierarchy of Planck constants
- The original view about generalized imbedding space
- Fractionization of quantum numbers is not possible if only factor spaces are allowed
- Both covering spaces and factor spaces are possible
- Do factor spaces and coverings correspond to the two kinds of Jones inclusions?
- Anomalies associated with rotating magnetic systems
- Possible other similar systems
3.2. Summary about the New Physics effects predicted by TGD
- The new view about the relationship between gravitational and inertial energy
- Generalized four-wave mechanism as a basic mechanism of remote metabolism
- The classical Z0 fields as TGD counterpart for torsion fields
- Gravitational anomalies and many-sheeted space-time
- Questions related to the vacuum charge densities associated with rotating systems
3.3. About strange effects related to rotating magnetic systems
- The experiment, the observed effects, and their interpretation in TGD framework
- The electric fields associated with rotating magnetic fields
- A classical model for the weight change and spontaneous acceleration involving only em and Z0 fields and Faraday effect
- The role of the material composition of the system
- Magnetic fields associated with the Searl device
- Remote energy and angular momentum transfer in rotating magnetic systems
- Connection with the dark matter hierarchy
3.4. Effects related to Searl effect
- N-machine of DePalma and space-energy generator of Tewari
- Some anomalies related to the behavior of spinning systems
3.5. Project Flyaway and Searl effect
- Description of the device
- About the bi-filar coils
- Trying to explain the claimed effects
- Some general facts about classical solutions of field equations
- Could spontaneous acceleration be due to the change of inertial mass?
4.2. Discussion of the basic concepts and ideas
- Do negative energy space-time sheets have counterparts in quantum field theory?
- Pulses, Tesla transformers, and binary coils
- Could negative energy photons induce transition to effective super-conductivity?
4.3. The scalar waves of Tesla in TGD framework
- The properties of the scalar waves
- Could non-linearity of TGD allow scalar waves?
- Lowest order solution ansatz
- First order corrections to the solution ansatz
- Properties of the solution ansatz
- More general solutions representing electric field of constant action density are possible
- Support for Tesla's scalar waves/Z0 MEs
4.4. Does the model explain the observations of Tesla?
- Switching the current on as time reversal for switching the current off
- Do scalar wave pulses appear also outside the circuits?
- Why the radiation observed by Tesla was so difficult to detect using photography?
- How Tesla transformer manages to yield so high voltage amplification?
- Why no current was observed in the secondaries of Tesla transformers?
4.5. Super-luminal velocities, massless extremals, and quantum jumps between quantum histories
- General model for super-luminal velocities
- Quantitative model
- Possible technological implications
5.2. Basic vision
- Quantum-classical correspondence
- Classical physics as exact part of quantum theory
- p-Adic physics as physics of cognition and intentionality
- The core ideas of TGD inspired theory of consciousness and quantum biology
5.3. TGD based view about life
- The notion of magnetic body
- Time mirror mechanism as a fundamental mechanism transforming intentions to actions
- Applications of time mirror mechanism
- Vision about the evolution of life
- Could simple life forms be induced by intentional action?
5.4. How advanced civilization could study cosmos?
- Why space travel is not a good idea?
- Time mirror mechanism as an ideal tool for the study of the Universe
- What aliens are?
- Have more advanced civilizations performed genetic engineering at Earth?
- Fermi paradox
- Dark matter hierarchy as a solution of Fermi paradox?
5.5. What UFOs are?
- UFOs as plasmoids?
- UFOs made of copper and steel?
- Are flying saucers necessarily living systems?
6.1. Basic properties of CP2
- CP2 as a manifold
- Metric and Kähler structures of CP2
- Spinors in CP2
- Geodesic sub-manifolds of CP2
6.2. CP2 geometry and standard model symmetries
- Identification of the electro-weak couplings
- Discrete symmetries
6.3. Basic facts about induced gauge fields
- Induced gauge fields for space-times for which CP2 projection is a geodesic sphere
- Space-time surfaces with vanishing em, Z0, or Kähler fields
6.4. p-Adic numbers and TGD
- p-Adic number fields
- Canonical correspondence between p-adic and real numbers